W-2/W-2c Consent

Submit or withdraw your consent to receive electronic W-2 or W-2c forms. Please read carefully.

By placing a checkmark in this box, you are choosing to retrieve your W-2 electronically through Self Service. A paper copy will NOT be mailed to you. If you choose to retrieve your W-2 from Self Service and do not have a valid email address on your employee record, your election can be voided. You can check your email address by going to Self Service>Personal Information>Email Addresses.

You can make changes to your W-2 consent at any time. Changes made to your W-2 consent after January 31st will not apply to W-2s already created.

You can access and print your W-2 by going to Self Service>Payroll and Compensation> View W-2/W-2c Forms. If you wish to request a paper copy of your W-2, go to Self Service>Payroll and Compensation>W-2 Re-Issue Request. Fees may apply.